Sunday, October 7, 2012

a little behind

This week has really gotten away on me, or shall I say it's running away from me!  I actually ran twice this past week.

Wednesday Bill and I ran 5 miles in Boone when we dropped everyone off at CCD.  I got a heavy burden discussed.  I can't say I cleared my mind, but I organized my thoughts a bit more and got a lot of junk off my chest.

Speaking of chest, I have been fighting off a nasty cold that has been trying to settle in my chest.  It was a tough run, but it went pretty fast.  Then, a cold front came through.

Saturday we headed out on a 10-miler.  It was 24 degrees when we started.The body works better in cool temps, but wow, that was about a 50 degree drop in temps!  That run was much better.  I was expecting the worst, given the temps, wind, health, lack of prerun warm up.  Bill made it all the way through the 10 miles without stopping!



today's mileage: 5+10 miles running
weekly mileage: 15 miles running
monthly mileage: 15 miles running
annual mileage: 467 miles running; 415 miles riding; 10.6875 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 888

No comments:

Post a Comment