Monday, March 12, 2012

Breakthrough

I don't know if it's the start of Spring Break or a new outlook, but I had a great run! I rally haven't been running many miles, but I always seem to get my long run in each week. I know that's not the way to do this, but that's what's working in my schedule right now.

I have not been able to run the whole run each time and have to walk, but I am finishing the run. It's a mental thing for sure. I keep pushing myself to push through it. I'm glad when it's over because well, it's over, and it feels great! The 15 miles today was a great accomplishment for me mentally. I really needed to have this run. I kept myself positive and a smile on my face. Yes I can! I even started to think positively about a marathon.

Maybe a Warrior Run?

today's mileage: 15 miles
weekly mileage: 25 miles
monthly mileage: 30 miles
annual mileage: 160 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment