Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wind advisories - NOT!

Had one meeting after another today. The final one was cut much shorter than I originally intended. There were also wind advisories out today for nearly the entire day through tonight. When I walked out of my last meeting, it was so calm and nice out that I got home, hugged my kids, and asked Bill to go on a bike ride while I ran. How could I give up this beautiful weather?

What was I expecting? Lots of shin pain, lots of achiness, very slow, hard run, 5-7 miles.
What did I get? 5 miles in town (because it was getting dark), no pain, felt strong, consciously slow. When Bill left me at about mile 3, I had a 9:04 pace. oops!

My goal is to complete 15 miles by Friday. I may (not) get that, but I at least have 5 miles down.

today's mileage: 5 miles
weekly mileage: 5 miles
monthly mileage: 61 miles
annual mileage: 191 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment