Sunday, April 15, 2012

Naked Run

On March 31 I was coming home from a date with Matt in Ames, feel asleep and went in the ditch, jumped a field entrance, flew 70 feet and landed on the other side. Stress and fatigue are getting to me! This is (one reason) why I run. For the past couple of weeks I have fought migranes, nausea, dizziness. I had been sleeping for over 17 hours a day. Running has not been on my allowable list.

Today Bill took me on short 3-mile run. It really felt good to get out and run. I had no watch, no GPS, no HR monitor, no music, no running belt. It was just a water bottle, me, Bill, and Mother Nature. The winds were quite strong as we have been having turbulent weather this weekend, but we forged through the short run.

I realized there was no way I could do Drake this year and I am concerned about other races as well. :(


today's mileage: 3 miles
weekly mileage: 3 miles
monthly mileage: 3 miles
annual mileage: 197 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment