Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Surprise!

How lucky I am to have a supportive husband. I really wanted to go out for supper tonight because it was a long day. On the way home I was really chilly and thought I would just run 5 miles in the basement. Deep down I knew I would come up with some excuse to not run at all. I got home and was really chilly so when I got all my stuff off I just felt like staying home. I started supper. Pretty soon Bill came in the door and said he was going running! What?! I want to go!

Rachael went skiing today so she stayed home. It was nice to have a running date tonight. We did an Ethanol Loop. We didn't necessarily chat a whole lot about anything, but it was nice and relaxing. We had 4 negative splits and averaged 9:24 pace, with the last mile being 8:59 pace! I might pay for this one later.

today's mileage: 5 miles
weekly mileage: 5 miles
monthly mileage: 25 miles
annual mileage: 95 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment