Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sprinkles

I'm not going to meet my goal again. :( I have fewer miles this month than last month and it's not because this is a short month. I was determined to get at least a few more miles in this month so I wanted to run today.

Rachael was going to go to a friend's house after school, but decided to join me on a run. Oh thank you, Rachael. If it weren't for that, I would have probably not gone out today. When I left school it was raining. We started in sprinkles, but it quickly went to rain and rained most of the run. It wasn't bad, but with winter running clothes, I got heavy quickly. I weighed myself when I got home and after taking off my wet clothes - FOUR pounds of wet clothes! Yeah, that's a lot of extra weight I was carrying around. Does that equal an extra mile today?

today's mileage: 5 miles
weekly mileage: 5 miles
monthly mileage: 60 miles
annual mileage: 130 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment