Thursday, February 2, 2012

Backwards

We have been so fortunate to have such great weather this winter. Tomorrow we are expecting up to 7" of snow after some freezing rain. I definitely wanted to get out for a run before all that came in and messed up my beautiful running roads.

Rachael and I decided to do the Ethanol Loop backwards, compared to how we usually run it, just to mix things up a bit. I have been cautious of my runs lately and really wanted keep this one slow and steady. This was perhaps the most consistent running I've ever done! We averaged 9:36 pace and didn't waiver more than 5 seconds either side of that. We even had our fastest mile during the last mile. I'd call our backwards run a success!

Today's mileage: 5 miles
weekly mileage: 8 miles
monthly mileage: 5 miles
annual mileage: 75 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment