Monday, January 30, 2012

Gorgeous!

Seriously? It's January 30 and I walked out of school today and the temperature was 69, yes that's right SIXTY-NINE degrees! I was totally amazed. I saw the number, felt the air, but still can't believe it. I put shorts on and a tank to run. At the last minute it just didn't seem right so I went back into my room and put on a long sleeve shirt. It was just wrong to run like that. I at least needed long something. :) Yep, I was overdressed, but it was great.

I really didn't want to run today, but couldn't resist the opportunity. Given the pain I had in my leg/hip last Friday I was very leery to run today. I wanted to give it a little more rest. I took it slow (~10 min pace) and 3 miles was about the right amount of distance. Rachael went with me so she kept me going, too.

My goal for January was 75 miles and I don't think I will make that, but I at least want to get into the 70s so I just might have to run one more time tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the upper 40s.

weekly mileage: 3 miles
monthly mileage: 70 miles
annual mileage: 70 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment