Monday, January 9, 2012

Rollercoaster

Came home to 50+ degrees temps. What a beautiful day for a run; I better get out there while it's nice! After listening to the babies read and looking at their papers, Bill got home. I had been referring to my marathon book briefly, I realized I was maybe running too much, or not enough depending on how you look at it. :) So, with an 8-mile "long" run on Saturday I thought it would be ok to not run so far during the week. I am really pushing toward my goal however!

Bill, Rachael and I went out for a 4-miler. We started off running and it seemed a bit fast. I looked at my watch. 7:54 pace! YIKES! Slow down everyone. It felt wonderful to be able to go that fast. By the time we finished we ranged 7:54-10:16 pace, all within 4 miles. Now that was a roller coaster ride!

weekly mileage: 4 miles
monthly mileage: 22 miles
annual mileage: 22 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment