Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy birthday!

It's my birthday and I'll run if I want to...  Yeah, that's right.  What a beautiful day to run.  I saw the quote today that I really needed to see.  I was excited to run, but that quote really summed up what I have been trying to do.  OK, not really as I can't stay away from birthday cake, homemade cookies from a stay-at-home husband, and yummy suppers he prepares.  What can I say? I LOVE to eat!  This is one reason I started to run....because I love to eat.

Yeah, the run was great.  I noticed that if I stretch ahead of time, that the run goes much better.  We had an awesome go of it, well I had a great run anyway.  Bill has been struggling with a cold and lack of sleep.  The 4 miles went by very quickly and were relatively easy today.  We started with a 9:34 pace and ended with a 9:02 average pace.  Yeah, I like that.  Happy birthday to me!


Temperature: 36 degrees
Weather: overcast
Motivation level: 9
Energy level: 7
Today's Quote: Summer bodies are earned in the winter


today's mileage: 4 mile running
weekly mileage: 4 miles running
monthly mileage: 10 miles running; 7/31
annual mileage: 10 miles running; 0 miles riding; 0 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 17 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment