Sunday, August 4, 2013

2 x 2

Today was a double training day.  The first 2 miles was with a new trainee.  We finished in 34 minutes.  The second 2 miler was to help Noelle train for cross country.  I was so excited tor her because she ran the whole thing!  We finished in 18 minutes.  Yes we were twice as fast as the first 2 miles.

I loved going fast, but my shins might pay for it later this week.  This concerns me as I will be running with my favorite running partner (besides Bill) later this week.  She will be doing 4, 7, 4 milers this week early in the morning - my favorite time of the day to run.  I am so excited to get out with someone different again.



Temperature: 76 degrees
Weather: clear, no winds; 54% humidity
Motivation level: 9
Energy level: 8
Today's Quote: "To know you are one with what you are doing, to know that you are a complete athlete, begins with believing you are  a runner."  --George Sheehan

today's mileage: 4 miles running; 4 miles walking; 1 mile biking
weekly mileage:  6 miles running; 8 miles walking
monthly mileage: 6 miles running; 8 miles walking; 3 miles biking
annual mileage: 173 miles running; 268 miles walking; 61 miles riding; 2.19792 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 464 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment