Tuesday, August 20, 2013

oh ah eh ah oh

Yep school has definitely started again.  It a good excuse to take a little break.  I think all the workouts and really pushing myself last week caught up to me.  My shins were killing me on this run!  I felt every single step of those 4 miles.

Rachael got up early to go run.  She really wanted to do 8 miles.  I thought I had it in me, pushing the limits, but I thought I could do it.  Wait a minute, she got ME up? to go run?!  This is all backwards.  Bill went with us too.  I was a little surprised as his knees were still hurting and he hasn't been doing his exercises.  Both of them were really pulling me along today.  We had a 10:30+min pace and it felt like a 9:00 pace.  It was all I could do to keep moving forward.  We completed 4 in town miles however.



Temperature: 68 degrees
Weather: clear, 6mph north winds; 83% humidity
Motivation level: 1
Energy level: 2
Today's Quote: "Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling."


today's mileage: 6 miles running; 16 miles walking; 4 miles biking
weekly mileage:  6 miles running; 16 miles walking; 4 miles biking
monthly mileage: 43 miles running; 33 miles walking; 37 miles biking; 1 mile swimming
annual mileage: 210 miles running; 293 miles walking; 95 miles riding; 3.19792 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 561 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment