Monday, August 27, 2012

911

I wanted to run 10-15 miles today, but I was so exhausted and didn't get out of bed.  Finally Bill got up and asked me to go run with him.  It was getting late and I was still stressed from the start of school, but I knew I'd feel better if I just got out, if only for a few miles.

We ended up doing and Ethanol Loop with Rachael.  It was a good run, about 2 1/2 min faster than the new usual pace.  That was great to get out again.  We started off fast and then slowed to a better pace, around 9:45ish.  Each mile got faster and we ended up with a 8:49 pace on the last mile!  I looked at my watch and my HR was 174.  I should have been lying on the ground completely exhausted and someone calling 911.  Overall it was a good run and a much needed run.  Glad the paramedics weren't needed today!



today's mileage: 5 miles running
weekly mileage: 5 miles running
monthly mileage: 49 miles running; 100 miles biking; 2.0625 miles swimming
annual mileage: 401 miles running; 415 miles riding; 10.6875 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 802

IRONWHAWK #4
running: 75 miles
riding: 0 miles
swimming: 2.55 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment