Thursday, August 2, 2012

Loosen up

Hmm, well the next page of the calendar has officially flipped while I was on vacation.  Dang, that's another month gone.

I have been on vacation this week so I haven't gotten much training done.  We came for an overnight so I thought I'd get up a do a little run to get things loosened up.  The first run after a step up is always rough so I wanted to get that out of the way before race day.  I wanted at least 5 miles so Bill and I did an Ethanol Loop this morning.  It was a good run so I am confident going into Sunday...only 4 days away!

The weather is looking favorable for Sunday.  There are storms forecasted for Saturday, but beautiful skies on Sunday and about 20 degrees cooler than what we've had this summer.  YEAH!  I am also rethinking my plan for transitions.

Here's to a crazy exciting first tri!



today's mileage: 5 miles running
weekly mileage: 5 miles running
monthly mileage: 5 miles running
annual mileage: 352 miles running; 316 miles riding; 8.625 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 681


IRONWHAWK #3
running: 57 miles
riding: 13 miles
swimming: 3.825 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment