Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Lost Sheep

I am embarrassed to say that I'm a marathoner and I've only run 7 miles this month!  No one should be this busy!  I have no excuse.  I'm just in a slump, spiraling downward.

After I got home at 8:30 tonight I sat on the couch. looked at Bill and said, "Put your clothes on, we're going running!"  I wasn't going to go far, just to get out and say I've run sometime this month!  ack.  It felt great to be out on the pavement again.  It was like the start of a marathon after a taper - full of energy and feeling great!  Oh how I miss that feeling.

It seems like forever since I've run with Rachael.  She still wants to do another marathon with me, but will get more difficult now that she is in high school in the fall and things will be more difficult and strenuous. I'll look for a late fall marathon so as not to interrupt her cross country time.

Sometime this past winter I also lost the ANT to my Garmin and have been storing trainings in the Garmin itself.  I love being able to look at the stats on the computer so we just ordered another ANT.  I guess this means the lost will be found soon.  :)


today's mileage: 3 miles running
weekly mileage: 3 miles running
monthly mileage: 7 miles running; 47 miles riding
annual mileage: 217 miles running; 59 miles riding
TOTAL mileage: 276

No comments:

Post a Comment