Saturday, May 19, 2012

Problem solved!

Had a rough week this week and one of my running friends did as well.  We hadn't run in quite awhile together so I invited her to go running with me this morning.  I was glad she came along because she hadn't run with anyone for awhile.  It was a slow run, but we finished about 6 miles.  I think that was the longest I've run since the accident so it felt good.  We were also able to vent to each other about a variety of issues so we got a lot of "world problems" solved in the process.  It was a good hour well-spent!  I felt so much better afterward and like there was a weight lifted from me.  Ahhhhhh.



today's mileage: 6 miles running
weekly mileage: 14 miles running
monthly mileage: 18 miles running; 47 miles riding
annual mileage: 227 miles running; 59 miles riding
TOTAL mileage: 286

No comments:

Post a Comment