Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Change of Garmin

Only had a short time to do anything tonight so I jumped on my bike and did an Ethanol Loop.   I was going to run immediately after, but things got kinda hairy so I just rode.  The winds felt crazy strong.  When I got home, the Internet was only report 16mph gusts, but it felt at least twice that.  I have no idea about my speed.  Am I going too fast?  to slow? about right?  I've been trying to gage this.  I figured out the bike mode in my watch so I can now log mph rather than pace, or so I thought.  Once I started riding it went back to pace so I still have to do some math.  It gives me something to think about on the ride, though; it's a good distraction.



today's mileage: 5 miles riding
weekly mileage: 5 miles riding
monthly mileage: 0 miles running; 5 miles riding
annual mileage: 210 miles running; 17 miles riding
TOTAL mileage: 227

No comments:

Post a Comment