Thursday, July 12, 2012

I don't wanna

I tried to drum up some interesting for an Ethanol Loop last night before I went to bed, but no one bit on it.  This morning I was sooooo sleepy I just wanted to keep sleeping and not get up and run.  Bill finally got me out of bed and we headed out with Rachael without much stretching.  uuuuuugh, I really don't want to be out here.

As we turned to go north toward Ethanol, I noticed a deer bouncing through the ditch near the field.  Then we realized the sunrise to the right.  OK, I'm glad I'm out of bed now.

Later I got a text from my friend who said she overslept but still managed to get 4 miles in before heading out to work.  Hopefully she enjoyed the morning run as much as I did!



today's mileage: 5 miles running
weekly mileage: 5 miles running; 1.5625 miles swimming
monthly mileage: 26 miles running; 3.375 miles swimming
annual mileage: 323 miles running; 206 miles riding; 6.75 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 542


IRONWHAWK #2
running:  54 miles
riding: 15 miles
swimming: 4.35 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment