Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Iron Hawk Clinics

Started my day running - a friend who just started marathon training called me up and wanted to run this morning.  I can't say no to that!  What a beautiful way to start a morning.  For some reason she was all over the place, however.  We started off with a 9:07 pace! and ended with a 9:44 pace.  I think I only looked at my watch a couple times during the run.  I love running with her!  I think I will have some long runs with her this summer.

I just looked at my Garmin stats online.  Wow.  I have 101 entries this year, 672 miles completed, and 51,712 calories burned.  Oh yeah, I love to eat!  This is a great start to my 2012 goals.  While they aren't all running, it's still more miles logged than my first marathon training year 3 years ago!  Yep, I like that.  Not sure where the discrepancy is between the Garmin and what I have logged below, though.  ???  I'm confused.

Ok, the ride today was, well, windy.  The winds were 22mph straight out of the south.  It was at my side the entire way.  I think I underestimated how much energy swimming zapped from me.  I had a nice easy ride and didn't push it today.  I actually had 5 more miles planned, but I am just exhausted and don't feel like completing it.



today's mileage: 4 miles running; 25 miles riding
weekly mileage: 11 miles running; 52 miles riding; 3700m swimming
monthly mileage: 36 miles running; 127 miles riding; 3.375 miles swimming
annual mileage: 282 miles running; 206 miles riding; 3.375 miles swimming
TOTAL mileage: 498

No comments:

Post a Comment