Monday, June 11, 2012

Unexpected run

I called up my friends to go run this morning and one took me up on the offer!  We were out at 7:00 and I thought I'd take a different route to try to confuse her a bit and sneak in 1.25 or 1.5 miles without her knowing.  When we got started, she said, "I think I can do 2 miles today!"  WOW!  SUPER!  I was surprised.  We've run about 3 times and they were both 1 milers at about a 12-min pace.  Today she was under 12:00.  YEAH.

Although my plan was to run 1 mile with her and then 2-3 miles with Rachael, this was a bit thrown off when I met up with Rachael again, but that's ok.   When we got done, I went by and picked up Rachael and we were off again.  It was a good 2 miles.  We started off with a 10-min pace and ended around a 9-min pace! YEAH.  It was really a great running day even though it was an extra mile I didn't anticipate.



today's mileage: 4 miles running
weekly mileage: 4 miles running
monthly mileage: 29 miles running; 75 miles riding
annual mileage: 275 miles running; 154 miles riding
TOTAL mileage: 439

No comments:

Post a Comment